Email from Mom: Saturday, November 12, 2022

From: Mom
To: Christian.garcia@missionary.org
Date: Saturday, November 12, 2022
Subject: That was a fast week

Hey!
How are you? How is your week going? How are the ami's? Did you get the additional companion or still just chillin in a trio?

This week has flown by around here! I swear it was just Saturday and I was emailing and yet here I am all over again. Nuts! But good too. I got a lot done and I am happy about that.

I had a class for nails on Monday afternoon and it was fun. I learned a lot and am excited to put all of that into play when doing someone's nails. I had a ton of stuff going through the week with my car and the insurance. I picked up a rental and found out that my car probably won't be done until the end of December so that was super frustrating but I am grateful that the lady has insurance and my rental car I am driving is not an expense that we have to pay for. I have a Jeep Grand Cherokee and it is not great. I already miss my car a whole lot!

We went with Jason and Akaela to watch some speed skating at the Olympic Oval last night. That was interesting to say the least. It went from 4-8 and by 8 I think both Tyler and I were both WAY ready for it to be over and done with. I don't get Jason but at least he is passionate about something right? It was terribly boring but at least it got us out of the house too. 

I have been busy setting up a nail salon if you will here all week too. Painting, rearranging, assembling furniture, getting color swatches made, and working to find the courage to jump all in and start making appointments. Katherine Chelius came over this morning and let me do her nails and I loved every second of it! It was so fun to just get to be creative you know? I did a Fall set with some gold leaf on one of her nails and they turned out so pretty. She has the worlds smallest nail beds so it is tricky but we made do and they really are so pretty. I love that she is willing to let me trial run on her. Good friends like her are priceless.

Brooklyn had a good week at school and is already counting down the days for Thanksgiving Break and Mexico. Me too. It can't come soon enough! Tyler has been busy getting all of his hunting gear cleaned up, the Ranger repaired, and trying to keep me sane with the madness of the car accident and the mess that follows with getting your vehicle figured out. Kaitlyn seems really happy in her job and she had a wedding yesterday she was in. She is going to another wedding tonight and I believe going to stop in here to say hello but we will see. She stays pretty busy most days.

Anyways, I sure love you and hope you are doing well. I hope you had a great week and you know that I love you. I hope you have been able to find some new ami's to teach and that you have been able to look inward to find something new to work on this week. I have you in my thoughts and prayers always.

I love you,
Mom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 31 Email: A Circle?!?

His day in the temple