March 14, 2022


I don't know if it is because we are in Mexico on our birthday trip that Elder Garcia didn't call today or if he was just busy, but we had a minute to chat via the Messenger app on the Facebook. It was early in the morning and I was standing on the beach waiting to reserve a palapa for the day for Tyler and I. I was grateful for the chance to have the distraction of talking with Elder Garcia because my toes were freezing in the sand! :) 

I hope that this week will be a good one for Elder Garcia and I pray he knows how often he is thought of and talked about within the walls of our home. Sure love you. Hope to talk again soon.

XOXO,
Mom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 31 Email: A Circle?!?

His day in the temple