Happy Thanksgiving

From: Mom
Date: Wednesday, November 24, 2021
Subject: Happy Thanksgiving

Hey! I know Africa doesn’t do Thanksgiving like we do at home but they sure doesn’t stop me from celebrating with you on my mind.

This year looks super different with just 3 of us that will be around our dinner table but if I am being honest, I wouldn’t have it any other way. The experiences that are taking place each day in your life continues to give me reasons to be grateful for you on a level that I never saw. You continue day in and day out to prove to not just yourself but to the rest of us that all of us can do exceptionally hard things. I love every second of my life that I am blessed to be your Mom.

I am so grateful for you and for the place you hold in our family. I am grateful for your smile and your personality that make you uniquely you. I am so proud of you and the spot you are in this very instance. Thanks for your example and for allowing us all a piece of this with you. I love you for forever and for always. Happy Thanksgiving to you from all of us here at home.

Love you oodles,
Mom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 31 Email: A Circle?!?

His day in the temple