Week 31 Email: A Circle?!?
From: Christian.garcia@missionary.org Date: Monday, January 17, 2022 Subject: A Circle?!? Bonjour! Comment vous allez? Me? I'm doing great and this week was definitely a week that came and went. Tuesday we had our final District Council of the transfer and that was actually pretty good. We got to talk about what we could do this transfer to become better disciples of Christ. For our lessons we kinda got stood up again, I'm not sure why we kept trying with these 2 people because it's been 6 weeks but we had a good feeling. Turns out we were wrong but that's okay. Ya live and ya learn. We did end up having a pretty great lessons with a family though and I seriously loved it. This family is why I live Kpalime as much as I do. They are so interested and understanding and they ask the most amazing questions. Wednesday was just a lot of contacting. Frère Tigi (who normally helps us in lessons) disappeared so it was up to us to find people. That didn't go wel...










Comments
Post a Comment